High Visibility Battery Charged LED Runners Belt Red
- 360 degree reflectivity.
- Reflects light on it's own and illuminates so offering unparalleled levels of visibility.
- Operates off 3 AAA batteries. (Supplied.)
- Static or intermittent modes
- Fits from a ladies size 4 through to men's 38" waist-the use of elastic allows for a glove like fit.
- Ideal for all outdoor activities such as running, cycling, dog walking
- Clearance price of only £7.99 per belt. Whilst stocks last.
The Time to Run LED Running/Cycling/Hiking Belt takes reflective lighting onto the new level. Designed specifically for those that run, ride or walk in rural areas, the LED Running/Cycling Belt can be work around or over the shoulder for maximum visibility: either way the adjustable elastic strap ensures that a close fit is achieved at all times, no more annoying moving up and down of your safety belt. Being powered off 3 AAA batteries, the belt has two operating modes, static and intermittent.
- Highly Reflective Strip Detail
- Lightweight Polyester
- One handy size fits most adults
- Elasticated velcro for a secure fit
- Ideal for use as a reflective safety belt whilst running, walking or cycling.
- No quibble 60 day returns
- Clearance price of only £12.99 per belt. Whilst stocks last.
From point of concept, all Time to Run products are designed and tested with you, the end user in mind. Using quality and ethically sourced fabrics, goods are manufactured in safe working environments which enables us to deliver high quality products at affordable prices.
All of this combined allows us to keep our customers at the heart of everything we do
Shipping and Delivery
All orders received before 14.00 will be despatched the same day. UK domestic postage is currently set at the low price of only £0.99 per order for a 48 hour service, or for the Royal Mail's 24 hour service, £1.99. We do not currently offer online shipping to either Europe or the rest of the world. Customers outside of the UK should contact us for further pricing information.
Please note that same day despatch does not apply to bespoke printed garments which are subject to a 72 hour delivery window.
Returns and Replacements
If at all unhappy with your order, under our no quibble returns policy, goods can be returned for full refund if returned to us within 365 days of delivery. This does not apply to any goods which have been customised at the customers request. Unfortunately, we cannot refund any return postage charges unless the reason for return has been caused by Time To Run. In the rare eventuality that goods need to be returned, then they should be sent via the RM Recorded Delivery Service to:
Time To Run Limited Unit 3 Buckingham Court, Dairy Road, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 6XW
Please note that we are a mail order/internet business only and as such, cannot accept any visitors to our offices in Chelmsford.