Men's 4" Pace Running/Training/Gym Short-Black
- VERSATILE-Cut a little shorter for freedom of movement and gym work, two secure pockets make the Spirit Training/Running Short ideal for trails, tarmac or treadmills. Drawcord closure allows for a precision fit around the waist.
- LIGHTWEIGHT FABRIC-Enhances comfort and performance whilst working out or on the longest of trail runs. The water resistant fabric adds to the protection for those inclement days.
- DURABLE-Quick drying water resistant fabric. 92/% polyester for durability and 8% spandex for stretch. Great for squats in the gym.
- BUILT IN BRIEF-100% Polyester wicking inner lining allows the athlete to use these shorts without underwear, the stretch fabric allowing everything to remain in place. Wicking treatment adds to the comfort level when working hard.
- 10 cm inseam (Large)
Brand new for the spring of 2020, the Time to Run Men's 4" Running/Training/Workout Short offers the perfect solution for gym, trail or roadwork. With a regular cut, this Square Cut Running Short is ideal for gym workouts and due to the stretch of the fabric, is popular with powerlifters who need a little stretch from their shorts. Following extensive feedback from our core testers, the short benefits from two side pockets which have lock down zips ensuring that everything stays in place whilst on the move. Each pocket is large enough for a tissue, key or a medium sized mobile phone. Finishing things of, the anti bacterial inner liner ensures that everything else is kept safely in place, so eliminating the need to use stand alone underwear.
- Ideal for trails, tarmac or treadmills.
- Two pockets, one either side which will accomodate a medium size mobile phone.
- Drawstring waist-secured by toggle.
- Quick drying water resistant outer fabric. 92% polyester for comfort 8% spandex for stretch
- 100% Polyester wicking inner lining. Train in comfort.
- 10cm inseam. (Size large.)
- See image gallery for full size chart.
- No quibble 60 day return window.
From point of concept, all Time to Run products are designed and tested with you, the end user in mind. Using quality and ethically sourced fabrics, goods are manufactured in safe working environments which enables us to deliver high quality products at affordable prices.
All of this combined allows us to keep our customers at the heart of everything we do.