Men's 4" Pace Running/Training/Gym Short-Charcoal
- VERSATILE-Cut a little shorter for freedom of movement and gym work, two secure pockets make the Spirit Training/Running Short ideal for trails, tarmac or treadmills. Drawcord closure allows for a precision fit around the waist.
- LIGHTWEIGHT FABRIC-Enhances comfort and performance whilst working out or on the longest of trail runs. The water resistant fabric adds to the protection for those inclement days.
- DURABLE-Quick drying water resistant fabric. 92/% polyester for durability and 8% spandex for stretch. Great for squats in the gym.
- BUILT IN BRIEF-100% Polyester wicking inner lining allows the athlete to use these shorts without underwear, the stretch fabric allowing everything to remain in place. Wicking treatment adds to the comfort level when working hard.
- 10 cm inseam (Large)
Brand new for the spring of 2020, the Time to Run Men's 4" Running/Training/Workout Short offers the perfect solution for gym, trail or roadwork. With a regular cut, this Square Cut Running Short is ideal for gym workouts and due to the stretch of the fabric, is popular with powerlifters who need a little stretch from their shorts. Following extensive feedback from our core testers, the short benefits from two side pockets which have lock down zips ensuring that everything stays in place whilst on the move. Each pocket is large enough for a tissue, key or a medium sized mobile phone. Finishing things of, the anti bacterial inner liner ensures that everything else is kept safely in place, so eliminating the need to use stand alone underwear.
- Ideal for trails, tarmac or treadmills.
- Two pockets, one either side which will accomodate a medium size mobile phone.
- Drawstring waist-secured by toggle.
- Quick drying water resistant outer fabric. 92% polyester for comfort 8% spandex for stretch
- 100% Polyester wicking inner lining. Train in comfort.
- 10cm inseam. (Size large.)
- See image gallery for full size chart.
- No quibble 60 day return window.
From point of concept, all Time to Run products are designed and tested with you, the end user in mind. Using quality and ethically sourced fabrics, goods are manufactured in safe working environments which enables us to deliver high quality products at affordable prices.
All of this combined allows us to keep our customers at the heart of everything we do.
Shipping and Delivery
All orders received before 14.00 will be despatched the same day. UK domestic postage is currently set at the low price of only £0.99 per order for a 48 hour service, or for the Royal Mail's 24 hour service, £1.99. We do not currently offer online shipping to either Europe or the rest of the world. Customers outside of the UK should contact us for further pricing information.
Please note that same day despatch does not apply to bespoke printed garments which are subject to a 72 hour delivery window.
Returns and Replacements
If at all unhappy with your order, under our no quibble returns policy, goods can be returned for full refund if returned to us within 365 days of delivery. This does not apply to any goods which have been customised at the customers request. Unfortunately, we cannot refund any return postage charges unless the reason for return has been caused by Time To Run. In the rare eventuality that goods need to be returned, then they should be sent via the RM Recorded Delivery Service to:
Time To Run Limited Unit 3 Buckingham Court, Dairy Road, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 6XW
Please note that we are a mail order/internet business only and as such, cannot accept any visitors to our offices in Chelmsford.