Men's Favourite Wicking Long Sleeve Running T Shirt-Charcoal
- Ideal for running on trails, tarmac or treadmills.
- Also ideal for all other active sports, including walking, hiking, squash, cycling.
- High wicking, fast drying fast drying
- Flatlocked seams to help minimise chafing
- Generous sizing-if in doubt go down a size
The one that started it all. Offering outstanding value for money at only £10.99, the Men's Favourite is manufactured out of a 150gsm lightweight polyester which has been treated so as to enhance both wicking and anti microbial properties. The flat seam construction and quick drying feature of the fabric makes the Favourite ideal for the both the longest of runs and the longest of gym sessions. Add the anti microbial treatment and the garment offers stunning value for money.
- Lightweight fabric ideal for year round training, either inside or out
- Ideal for tarmac, trails or treadmills
- Quick drying fabric, treated so as to enhance its wicking ability
- Anti microbial fabric
- Flat lock seams-train in comfort
- See image gallery for full size chart-note sizes are generously cut so if in doubt go down a size
- No quibble 60 day return window
From point of concept, all Time to Run products are designed and tested with you, the end user in mind. Using quality and ethically sourced fabrics, goods are manufactured in safe working environments which enables us to deliver high quality products at affordable prices.
All of this combined allows us to keep our customers at the heart of everything we do.
Shipping and Delivery
All orders received before 14.00 will be despatched the same day, otherwise next working day despatch and by the 48 hour service provided by the Royal Mail. UK domestic postage for the months of October and November is free. We do not currently offer online shipping to either Europe or the rest of the world. Customers outside of the UK should contact us for further pricing information.
Please note that same day despatch does not apply to bespoke printed garments which are subject to a 72 hour delivery window.
Returns and Replacements
If at all unhappy with your order, under our no quibble returns policy, goods can be returned for full refund if returned to us within 365 days of delivery. This does not apply to any goods which have been customised at the customers request. Unfortunately, we cannot refund any return postage charges unless the reason for return has been caused by Time To Run. In the rare eventuality that goods need to be returned, then they should be sent via the RM Recorded Delivery Service to:
Time To Run Limited Unit 3 Buckingham Court, Dairy Road, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 6XW
Please note that we are a mail order/internet business only and as such, cannot accept any visitors to our offices in Chelmsford.