Men's 2.5" Split Pace Spirit Running/Gym/Athletic Shorts-Deepwater Blue
- FIT for purpose. Short 5.5 cm inseam allows for maximum freedoum of movement. Ideal fo race, track or gym days alike. Drawcord closure allows for a precision fit around the waist whilst the zippered rear pocket allows the safe storage of keys and a small cell phone.
- LIGHTWEIGHT FABRIC-Enhances comfort and performance whilst working out or on the longest of trail runs. The water resistant fabric adds to the protection for those inclement days.
- DURABLE-Quick drying water resistant fabric. 92/% polyester for durability and 8% spandex for stretch. Great for squats in the gym.
- BUILT IN BRIEF-100% Polyester wicking inner lining allows the athlete to use these shorts without underwear, the stretch fabric allowing everything to remain in place. Wicking treatment adds to the comfort level when working hard.
- 5.5 cm inseam (Large)
Brand new for the autumn of 2018, the Men's Pace Spirit Running Short takes our best selling Pace Short onto the next level. Since it's first incarnation a few years ago, style lines have been improved, fabric enhanced, and due to popular demand more colours added. Cut specifically short for maximum ease of movement, these lightweight running shorts are great for those weekday speedwork sessions, Sunday race days, and are at home equally on the treadmill, tarmac or trail. Key change from the conventional is that the interior key pocket found on the Pace Running Short is replaced with a lock down zippered rear pocket, large enough for a small phone and/or an energy bar or two. Enhancing the rear pocket is the new pocket construction which helps the pocket to be opened single handedly, ideal for when running.
- Ideal for trails, tarmac or treadmills.
- Rear zip pocket, large enough for a smal phone or energy gel.
- Improved pocket construction.
- Drawstring waist-secured by toggle.
- Quick drying water resistant outer fabric. 92% polyester for comfort 8% spandex for stretch
- 100% Polyester wicking inner lining. Train in comfort.
- 5.5 cm inseam. (Size large.)
- See image gallery for full size chart.
- No quibble 60 day return window.
Being a long term partner of Amazon, goods are delivered via the Amazon FBA programme and equally so, goods are protected under Amazons A-Z buyer programme, allowing the customer to purchase with confidence.
From point of concept, all Time to Run products are designed and tested with you, the end user in mind. Using quality and ethically sourced fabrics, goods are manufactured in safe working environments which enables us to deliver high quality products at affordable prices.
All of this combined allows us to keep our customers at the heart of everything we do
Shipping and Delivery
All orders received before 14.00 will be despatched the same day, otherwise next working day despatch and by the 48 hour service provided by the Royal Mail. UK domestic postage is currently being offered at no cost. We do not currently offer online shipping to either Europe or the rest of the world. Customers outside of the UK should contact us for further pricing information.
Please note that same day despatch does not apply to bespoke printed garments which are subject to a 72 hour delivery window.
Returns and Replacements
If at all unhappy with your order, under our no quibble returns policy, goods can be returned for full refund if returned to us within 365 days of delivery. This does not apply to any goods which have been customised at the customers request. Unfortunately, we cannot refund any return postage charges unless the reason for return has been caused by Time To Run. In the rare eventuality that goods need to be returned, then they should be sent via the RM Recorded Delivery Service to:
Time To Run Limited Unit 3 Buckingham Court, Dairy Road, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 6XW
Please note that we are a mail order/internet business only and as such, cannot accept any visitors to our offices in Chelmsford.