Men's Trail Spirit Running Shorts With Side And Rear Pockets-Black Midnight
- VERSATILE-Long cut and three handy zipped, secure pockets make the Spirit Trail Running Short ideal for trails, tarmac or treadmills. Drawcord closure allows for a precision fit around the waist.
- LIGHTWEIGHT FABRIC-Enhances comfort and performance whilst working out or on the longest of trail runs. The water resistant fabric adds to the protection for those inclement days.
- DURABLE-Quick drying water resistant fabric. 92/% polyester for durability and 8% spandex for stretch. Great for squats in the gym.
- BUILT IN BRIEF-100% Polyester wicking inner lining allows the athlete to use these shorts without underwear, the stretch fabric allowing everything to remain in place. Wicking treatment adds to the comfort level when working hard.
- 19 cm inseam (Large)
Brand new for the autumn of 2018, the Trail Spirit Running Short takes our best selling Trail Running Short to a new level. Style lines have been improved, fabric enhanced, and due to popular demand more colours added. Key additions though are the two new secure zip pockets on the sides, and the new pocket construction to the rear which makes it easier to access your phone/gel whilst on the move. Cut slightly longer for added comfort and modesty, the Trail Spirit Running Short is at home equally on the treadmill, tarmac or trail, with everything on the inside being kept secure by the sewn in inner lining.
- Ideal for trails, tarmac or treadmills.
- Rear zip pocket-will take a small phone or energy gels.
- Two zipped side pockets for additional secure storage, ideal for those longer days out on the trail.
- Drawstring waist-secured by toggle.
- Quick drying water resistant outer fabric. 92% polyester for comfort 8% spandex for stretch
- 100% Polyester wicking inner lining. Train in comfort.
- 19cm inseam. (Size large.)
- See image gallery for full size chart.
- No quibble 60 day return window.
From point of concept, all Time to Run products are designed and tested with you, the end user in mind. Using quality and ethically sourced fabrics, goods are manufactured in safe working environments which enables us to deliver high quality products at affordable prices.
All of this combined allows us to keep our customers at the heart of everything we do
Shipping and Delivery
All orders received before 14.00 will be despatched the same day, otherwise next working day despatch and by the 48 hour service provided by the Royal Mail. UK domestic postage is currently being offered at no cost. We do not currently offer online shipping to either Europe or the rest of the world. Customers outside of the UK should contact us for further pricing information.
Please note that same day despatch does not apply to bespoke printed garments which are subject to a 72 hour delivery window.
Returns and Replacements
If at all unhappy with your order, under our no quibble returns policy, goods can be returned for full refund if returned to us within 365 days of delivery. This does not apply to any goods which have been customised at the customers request. Unfortunately, we cannot refund any return postage charges unless the reason for return has been caused by Time To Run. In the rare eventuality that goods need to be returned, then they should be sent via the RM Recorded Delivery Service to:
Time To Run Limited Unit 3 Buckingham Court, Dairy Road, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 6XW
Please note that we are a mail order/internet business only and as such, cannot accept any visitors to our offices in Chelmsford.