Time to Run Hi Visibility Reflective Running/Cycling Bib
- Two strips of reflective tape for reflectivity.
- Additional strips of reflective tape on the back of the bib.
- Lightweight high visibility breathable yellow mesh.
- One convenient size with adjustable velcro to allow ease of adjustment.
- Ideal for year round nightime use.
- Buy 5 for £6.49 each and save 7%
- Buy 10 for £5.99 each and save 14%
- Buy 25 for £5.49 each and save 21%
- Buy 100 for £4.99 each and save 29%
Offering outstanding value for money, the Time To Run Reflective Running Bib offers a safe solution to both late night and early morning running, whether it be winter or summer. It's simple design of two high reflective strips front and back set upon a loose weave mesh allows the wearer to remain comfrotable whilst staying safe.
- Highly Reflective Strip Detail
- Lightweight Polyester
- One handy size fits most adults
- Elasticated velcro for a secure fit
- No quibble 60 day returns
From point of concept, all Time to Run products are designed and tested with you, the end user in mind. Using quality and ethically sourced fabrics, goods are manufactured in safe working environments which enables us to deliver high quality products at affordable prices.
All of this combined allows us to keep our customers at the heart of everything we do
Shipping and Delivery
All orders received before 14.00 will be despatched the same day, otherwise next working day despatch and by the 48 hour service provided by the Royal Mail. UK domestic postage is currently being offered at no cost. We do not currently offer online shipping to either Europe or the rest of the world. Customers outside of the UK should contact us for further pricing information.
Please note that same day despatch does not apply to bespoke printed garments which are subject to a 72 hour delivery window.
Returns and Replacements
If at all unhappy with your order, under our no quibble returns policy, goods can be returned for full refund if returned to us within 365 days of delivery. This does not apply to any goods which have been customised at the customers request. Unfortunately, we cannot refund any return postage charges unless the reason for return has been caused by Time To Run. In the rare eventuality that goods need to be returned, then they should be sent via the RM Recorded Delivery Service to:
Time To Run Limited Unit 3 Buckingham Court, Dairy Road, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 6XW
Please note that we are a mail order/internet business only and as such, cannot accept any visitors to our offices in Chelmsford.