High Visibility Lycra Reflective Running Vest With Scotchlite
- Lighweight lycra based vest with reflective Scotchlite 3M panelling.
- Reflective panels to both the front and the rear of the garment.
- Ideal for runners, cyclists and walkers alike.
- Two convenient sizes with for perfect fit.
- Machine washable - under 40 degrees
Updated for winter 2016, this lycra based reflective running/cycling/walking vest is ideal for those looking for a safety vest that literally does not flap in the wind. The 100% polyester is cut to be close fitting so as to minimise drag whilst the Scothlite 3M panelling offers great reflectivity. Two handy sizes for optimum fit.<
- Highly Reflective Scotchlite 3M Detail
- Lightweight lycra for a precise, glove like fit.
- Two handy size for a more precise fit. Note that sizes come up small so if in doubt please go up a size.
- Ideal for running, cycling, walking and all outdoor activities.
- No quibble 60 day returns
From point of concept, all Time to Run products are designed and tested with you, the end user in mind. Using quality and ethically sourced fabrics, goods are manufactured in safe working environments which enables us to deliver high quality products at affordable prices.
All of this combined allows us to keep our customers at the heart of everything we do
Shipping and Delivery
All orders received before 14.00 will be despatched the same day, otherwise next working day despatch and by the 48 hour service provided by the Royal Mail. UK domestic postage for the months of December is set at the low price of only £1.00 per order. We do not currently offer online shipping to either Europe or the rest of the world. Customers outside of the UK should contact us for further pricing information.
Please note that same day despatch does not apply to bespoke printed garments which are subject to a 72 hour delivery window.
Returns and Replacements
If at all unhappy with your order, under our no quibble returns policy, goods can be returned for full refund if returned to us within 365 days of delivery. This does not apply to any goods which have been customised at the customers request. Unfortunately, we cannot refund any return postage charges unless the reason for return has been caused by Time To Run. In the rare eventuality that goods need to be returned, then they should be sent via the RM Recorded Delivery Service to:
Time To Run Limited Unit 3 Buckingham Court, Dairy Road, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 6XW
Please note that we are a mail order/internet business only and as such, cannot accept any visitors to our offices in Chelmsford.