Women's Long Sleeved Thermal Zip Neck Running Top Aubergine
Updated for winter 2018, the Thermo Pull On is great for use as a winter running shirt, or for winter walking and cycling, either on it's own next to the skin or used in conjunction with a functional base layer.
Manufactured from a 185 gsm polyester, the brushed inner allows air to be trapped in between the layers which in turn provides a layer of insulation which helps the garment to retain heat, whilst the deep lock down zip helps to regulate temparature if ventilation is required. The fabric also benefits from a wicking treatment, which means that when working hard, excess moisture is pulled away from the skin and pushed out into the atmosphere so enhancing levels of comfort. The inclusion of a small chest pocket adds the option of having somewhere to store your phone, tissues, or maybe just a car key. Add the thumb loops and reflective trim and you have a garment that is ideal for winter layering.
- 185 gsm brushed thermal polyester for warmth.
- Deep lock down neck zip for added ventilation.
- Moisture wicking fabric for added comfort.
- Can be worn as a stand alone garment or on top of a lightweight base layer.
- Handy chest pocket, ideal for carrying a small smart phone.
- Thumb loops-allows the sleeves to be pulled right down over the cuff.
- Reflective trim for added safety.
- See image gallery for full size chart.
- No quibble 60 day return window.