Men's Pace Spirit Long Sleeved Running T Shirt-Lime-Charcoal
- Ideal for running on trails, tarmac, treadmills or general exercise/fitness workouts in the gym
- Also ideal for all other active sports, including walking, hiking, squash, cycling.
- High wicking, fast drying lightweight polyester fabric-anti microbial treatment for added comfort.
- Flatlocked seams to help minimise chafing-train in comfort
- Mesh panels for enhanced breathability
Brand new for the autumn of 2018, the men's Pace Spirit Long Sleeve Running T Shirt represents our most technical t shirt to date. Using a lighweight 130gsm polyester fabric, the garment us suited for outdoor track, trail or road running as well as for more conventional workouts in the gym or exercise studio. Although the natural qualities of the wicking fabric move moisture, we've chosen to add a special wicking treatment that helps to move mositure, as well as an anti microbial treatment which helps to eliminate any nasty odours. All in all, a perfect combination.
As well as using an advance wicking fabric, we also opted to add under arm mesh panels, rear mesh panels and chest meshpanels, so helping to aid moisture management in the areas where it is needed most. Topped off with thumb loops for added comfort and the Pace Spirit Running T Shirt offers stunning value for money.
- Lightweight wicking fabric ideal for year round training, either inside or out.
- Ideal for running on tarmac, trails, treadmills or general workouts in the gym or exercise studio.
- Quick drying fabric, treated so as to enhance its wicking ability.
- Anti microbial fabric.
- Mesh panels for added breathability and moisture management.
- Thumb loops for added convenience.
- Flat lock seams-help to eliminate chafing and the user to train in comfort.
- See image gallery for full size chart.
- No quibble 60 day return window.
From point of concept, all Time to Run products are designed and tested with you, the end user in mind. Using quality and ethically sourced fabrics, goods are manufactured in safe working environments which enables us to deliver high quality products at affordable prices.
All of this combined allows us to keep our customers at the heart of everything we do
Shipping and Delivery
All orders received before 14.00 will be despatched the same day, otherwise next working day despatch and by the 48 hour service provided by the Royal Mail. UK domestic postage for the months of October and November is free. We do not currently offer online shipping to either Europe or the rest of the world. Customers outside of the UK should contact us for further pricing information.
Please note that same day despatch does not apply to bespoke printed garments which are subject to a 72 hour delivery window.
Returns and Replacements
If at all unhappy with your order, under our no quibble returns policy, goods can be returned for full refund if returned to us within 365 days of delivery. This does not apply to any goods which have been customised at the customers request. Unfortunately, we cannot refund any return postage charges unless the reason for return has been caused by Time To Run. In the rare eventuality that goods need to be returned, then they should be sent via the RM Recorded Delivery Service to:
Time To Run Limited Unit 3 Buckingham Court, Dairy Road, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 6XW
Please note that we are a mail order/internet business only and as such, cannot accept any visitors to our offices in Chelmsford.